1. Houston Texans6Their defense is underrated.
2. San Francisco 49ers3Tie to the Rams wasn't pretty.
3. New England Patriots4Near the top once again.
4. Atlanta Falcons1Never thought they'd go undefeated.
5. Chicago Bears2Not the same without Jake Plummer.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers5Injury to Roethlisberger changes things.
7. Green Bay Packers8Had a bye.
8. Denver Broncos9The defense is making big plays.
9. Baltimore Ravens10Punished the Raiders.
10. Seattle Seahawks12Still a chance to win NFC West.
11. Indianapolis Colts13Talking playoffs after a 2-14 season.
12. New York Giants7Ugly trip into Cincinnati.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers14Getting better each week.
14. Minnesota Vikings16Adrian Peterson is amazing.
15. New Orleans Saints19Don't count them out yet.
16. Dallas Cowboys21The remaining schedule looks easy.
17. Cincinnati Bengals23Critical win over the Giants.
18. Detroit Lions11Not the same team as last season.
19. Washington Redskins17Had a bye.
20. San Diego Chargers18Can only hope for a wild card.
21. Miami Dolphins15Big step backwards against the Titans.
22. Arizona Cardinals22Had a bye.
23. Buffalo Bills24Can't win a meaningful game.
24. Philadelphia Eagles20It's become a mess.
25. St. Louis Rams27Tie with the 49ers is like a win.
26. Tennessee Titans28Blowout of Miami was impressive.
27. New York Jets25ESPN might stop talking about them.
28. Oakland Raiders26Their defense is awful.
29. Carolina Panthers29No Cam Newton magic this year.
30. Cleveland Browns30Had a bye.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars31It can't get much worse.
32. Kansas City Chiefs32Yes it can.