1. New York Giants1Eli is on top of his game.
2. Atlanta Falcons2Had a bye.
3. Chicago Bears3Best in the NFC North.
4. San Francisco 49ers4Need more from the offense.
5. New England Patriots5Barely got by the Jets.
6. Houston Texans7Bounced back from loss to the Packers.
7. Green Bay Packers8Seem to be back on track.
8. Seattle Seahawks9Defense should take them far.
9. Denver Broncos10Had a bye.
10. Minnesota Vikings12Playing way better than expected.
11. Washington Redskins11In every game they play.
12. Baltimore Ravens6Destroyed by the Texans.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers16Always play well in Cincinnati.
14. Philadelphia Eagles15Had a bye.
15. Detroit Lions14Should be much better.
16. San Diego Chargers13Had a bye.
17. Miami Dolphins18Had a bye.
18. Dallas Cowboys21Win over Carolina wasn't impressive.
19. Arizona Cardinals17Wasting a fast start to the season.
20. New Orleans Saints26Can still score plenty of points.
21. New York Jets22Were competitive in loss to the Patriots.
22. Tennessee Titans24Back-to-back wins help the cause.
23. Cincinnati Bengals19In free-fall mode.
24. Buffalo Bills23The defense was supposedly a strength.
25. Indianapolis Colts28Tough to beat at home.
26. St. Louis Rams20It's slow going for Jeff Fisher.
27. Oakland Raiders29Good comeback against the Jaguars.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers25Hard-luck team of the NFL.
29. Cleveland Browns30Mistakes have been glaring.
30. Carolina Panthers27No signs of improvement.
31. Kansas City Chiefs31Had a bye.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars32Jones-Drew injury makes things worse.