1. San Francisco 49ers3Wins against the Pack and the Lions.
2. Houston Texans2The schedule has been favorable.
3. Philadelphia Eagles5Finding ways to win late in games.
4. Atlanta Falcons4Have a chance to run away in NFC South.
5. Detroit Lions6No harm in losing to the 49ers.
6. Baltimore Ravens8Tough loss to the Eagles.
7. New York Giants10Huge comeback in win over the Bucs.
8. New England Patriots1Surprising loss to the Cardinals.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers13Big Ben looked sharp against the Jets.
10. Denver Broncos9Things will continue to improve.
11. San Diego Chargers15Avoided usual slow start.
12. Green Bay Packers14Need defense to continue strong play.
13. Dallas Cowboys7Not a good showing in Seattle.
14. Arizona Cardinals19Brought down the mighty Patriots on the road.
15. Seattle Seahawks21Have no problems winning at home.
16. Cincinnati Bengals16Back on track in win over the Browns.
17. New York Jets18Offense disappeared against the Steelers.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20Couldn't hold on against the Giants.
19. Carolina Panthers23Took it to the Saints.
20. Chicago Bears17Jay Cutler detractors are stirring.
21. Buffalo Bills26Will be hard to figure out.
22. New Orleans Saints12Turmoil seems to have taken a toll.
23. St. Louis Rams29Sam Bradford is making strides.
24. Washington Redskins11Reality check against the Rams.
25. Indianapolis Colts27Andrew Luck gets first win.
26. Miami Dolphins31Baby steps for Ryan Tannehill.
27. Cleveland Browns25Positive signs for Weeden and Richardson.
28. Minnesota Vikings22Ponder looks much better.
29. Oakland Raiders24Defensive meltdown in loss to Miami.
30. Tennessee Titans28It shouldn't be this bad.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars32Run over by the Texans.
32. Kansas City Chiefs30Nothing looks good at this point.