1. New England Patriots2Belichick is used to this spot.
2. Houston Texans5Made it look easy in win over Miami.
3. San Francisco 49ers9Statement win at Lambeau Field.
4. Atlanta Falcons11Matt Ryan was lethal against the Chiefs.
5. Philadelphia Eagles6Not impressive in rally against the Browns.
6. Detroit Lions8Matthew Stafford shook off bad start.
7. Dallas Cowboys13Can they keep up the good work?
8. Baltimore Ravens10Got a win for the late Art Modell.
9. Denver Broncos17Peyton obviously can still play.
10. New York Giants3Another slow start to the season.
11. Washington Redskins18What a start for RGIII.
12. New Orleans Saints4Rare defeat in the Superdome.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers7Denver has become house of horrors.
14. Green Bay Packers1Will have to improve defensively.
15. San Diego Chargers15Now they have to keep it going.
16. Cincinnati Bengals12Rough beginning in Baltimore.
17. Chicago Bears16No problems with youthful Colts.
18. New York Jets22Where did all that offense come from?
19. Arizona Cardinals28Solid defensive effort against Seattle.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers30Made some noise in win over Carolina.
21. Seattle Seahawks21Expected more in loss to the Cardinals.
22. Minnesota Vikings26Survived a scare from the Jaguars.
23. Carolina Panthers23Not much help from the offense.
24. Oakland Raiders24Expect plenty of inconsistency.
25. Cleveland Browns31Too early to panic about Brandon Weeden.
26. Buffalo Bills14Is it too soon to call them over-hyped?
27. Indianapolis Colts27Not a bad start for Andrew Luck.
28. Tennessee Titans19Defense was exposed by the Patriots.
29. St. Louis Rams29Hung with the Lions until the end.
30. Kansas City Chiefs20Not the start Romeo wanted.
31. Miami Dolphins25Plenty of problems to solve.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars32Blaine Gabbert looked better.